These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of cWork Microjob Limited .'s Mobile app.
cWork Microjob Limited. is located at:
By accessing this mobile app, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use cWork Microjob Limited's mobile app if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this mobile app and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bangladesh. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, cWork Microjob Limited . and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights forall material on cWork Microjob Limited .. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or printpages from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp.cWork Microjobnapp
• Redistribute content from CWork Microjob Limited . (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this mobile app offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the mobile app. CWork Microjob Limited . does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the mobile app and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions o fCWork Microjob Limited ., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CWork Microjob Limited . shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this mobile app.
CWork Microjob Limited . reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our mobile app and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
• You hereby grant to CWork Microjob Limited . a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
• These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
• We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our mobile app, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to cWork Microjob.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
• No use of CWork Microjob Limited .’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Mobile app. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our mobile app
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this mobile app is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the mobile app remains available or that the material on the mobile app is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our mobile app and the use of this mobile app (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the mobile app and the information and services on the mobile app are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
We do not accept credit cards.
This Mobile app and website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and CWork Microjob Limited express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Mobile app and website or the materials contained on this Mobile app and website. Also, nothing contained on this Mobile app and website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall CWork Microjob Limited, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Mobile app and website whether such liability is under contract. CWork Microjob Limited, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Mobile app and website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent CWork Microjob Limited from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
CWork Microjob Limited is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Mobile app and website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The CWork Microjob Limited is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between CWork Microjob Limited and you in relation to your use of this Mobile app and website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Bangladesh, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Bangladesh for the resolution of any disputes.