Time： 2022-09-15 00:00:00
Stop the tool changing process and send the tool changing timeout fault alarm processing
1. According to the time sequence diagram of tool changing action, identify the steps to be taken when the tool changing fault occurs;
2. With the signal change of the ladder diagram of the system, find out whether the previous action did not end or the last action did not start when the fault occurs;
3. Is the identification of mechanical fault or electrical fault;
4. After troubleshooting, the manual disk manipulator motor makes the manipulator return to the original position.
Abnormal sound during triaxial operation
Cause of failure:
1) The bearing is faulty;
2) The lead bar is unbalanced with the guide rail;
3) Serious wear of wear-resistant pieces leads to serious scratches on the guide rail;
4) The servo motor gain does not match.
1) Replace the bearing;
2) Correcting lead bar;
3) Re-paste wear-resistant pieces, guide rail scratches are too serious to be treated again;
4) Adjust servo gain parameters to match with the machine.